Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thula's South African gift guide



Good Morning everybody..
Its been a few days since my last post, thats due to me slaving away over my new website which I finally finished yesterday, take a peep here

Ive been wanting to do a few gift guides leading up to Christmas & I am very excited to share these lovely items with you & I want to take the opportunity to encourage you to support local handmade businesses when going about your Christmas shopping this year.




1. Ceramic brooches by Token
2. Bag : Henri Kuikens by Jesse Breytenbach 
3. Keep calm & carry on Coffee clutch & Moleskine Notebook set by Wren @ The Fringe Arts
4. Ceramics by Tamarillo Ceramics
5. Personalize your mug : message mug by LoveMilo 
6. The Alexander sack by skinnylaminx

No comments:

Post a Comment