Wednesday, November 2, 2011

i love... this little stop outside plett ♥

My boyfriend & I recently went up to Cape Town for the Kings of Leon concert (which was ridiculously.. amazingly fantastic !) we stopped a lot along the way but one place in particular that caught my attention was the little road side stop outside Plett where you can find The Heath .. a bohemian style shop featuring wonderful handmade items, soaps, food etc etc - beside Jade's Cafe, a great place to stop over for some delicious coffee & a bite to eat.

I bought two gorgeous mugs... I am in love with them ! I make coffee now even when I dont feel like it.

Contact The Heath : 
email :  info@ilovani.co.za
Tel: +27)
(0) 44 532 7724     

I highly recommend stopping & enjoying this wonderful place, theres plenty to do.. & its a great place for kids to play & take a break from a long trip.



The Heath, outside Plett



Jade's Cafe




No comments:

Post a Comment