Monday, February 13, 2012

For him..






Cufflinks

My most popular cufflinks are my sterling silver 11m square cufflinks with hand engraved intials in the opposite corners in a cusrive font. The top is a matte finish, with the back & sides being highly polished :




I can alter them  - depending on what you prefer.



I am open to custom orders - if you'd like something completely different to my square design - email me & we can discuss your custom order.




Plectrums


Sterling silver guitar plectrum with an embossed pattern on the one side, & personalized with hand stamped initials on the other.
Alternatively - if you would prefer it to be matte finish on both sides - that is no problem at all.





Rings


Matte mens ring. half rounded - 7mm wide, brushed matte texture.






7mm wide slightly half rounded mens ring with two grooves & matte texture in centre. Custom engraving on the inside.



If you have an idea of your own or would like to discuss something different - email me at hellothula@gmail.com to discuss your custom order.




No comments:

Post a Comment