Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A visit to the neighbourgoods Market....

This past weekend I had to go & see the neighbourgoods market before coming back to P.E.

I loved the market vibe, & especially enjoyed discovering all the gorgeous handmade items that were available.
I bought a gorgeous sugar bowl, & some lovely lip balm!

The food section was also a suprise, as I had no idea there would be such a variety of different foods for sale inside the food tent ♥


This bull dog was very thirsty.. & kept drinking out of the fountain - almost falling in a few times. So much character ♥






A jewellery stall





(Just love this stuff - I have a thing for Mugs.)

Visit the Neighbourgoods market every Saturday from 9 til' 2.

Neighbourgoods market, inside : The Old Biscuit Mill
373 - 375 Albert Road
Woodstock, Cape Town
South Africa
Every Saturday 09h00 - 14h00
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment