Saturday, October 15, 2011

I love.. little bunches of flowers ♥


http://ilikethislife.tumblr.com/post/11468024480




Today I went to one of my favorites shops in PE, The scrapbook nook (On Main road walmer, Port Elizabeth) , I bought some pretty paper, & some deicious treats from their new bakery/restaurant that has just opened right next door.


I decided to pop into Casa Rose (next door on the right hand side of The scrapbook nook)  as they always have beautiful fresh flowers and I wanted to get something for my mom.


I wanted a "little" bunch of something.. and instantly was drawn to the pale pink roses that were on the front desk.


Flowers are always great, but I do love small bunches of them.. they are so pretty, & more manageable.

I also absolutely love their old glass vases... they have so much character... and theres so much you can do with them.

Casa Rose in Port Elizabeth does flower orders too.  


Casa Rose : Florist & Gifts :    152 Main road Walmer, TEL :  041 5813839 
Or visit their website here


My flowers from Casa Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment