1. Tissue oil - Woolworths, with inca inchi, sweet almond & soybean oils. So nourishing for the skin, just add a few drops to your bath, or apply to your skin while showering - its gorgeous.
2. DKNY Pure - Edgars, built around a “drop of vanilla in water" - this fragrance is femminine, light & sweet.. perfect for summer.
3. Nivea moisturizing cream.. Clicks, keep this in your hand bag at all times - a must have in summer for those short dress wearing days.
4. MAC foundation, Edgars. This is their Studio Fix foundation & I really love it. It gives great coverage, but has a natural finish. I'm one of those girls who wears a base slightly darker than my natural skin tone - just because I find my natural color in a base too pale & pasty & this base blends well to my skin tone while giving a little step up in color. I tend to have a oily t-panel issue & with most other foundations I find the make-up seperates from my skin easily, especially in summer. This one seems to hold quite well. The SPF 15 in it does not hurt either!
5. Tea Tree Night cream, The Body shop. I just love anything Tea tree - this cream claims to help improve the appearence of blemish-damaged skin, & after using it for 3 weeks now I am seeing results.
6. Blush, The Body shop. I love the Body shop's make-up range, & I am impressed with this blush. The two sections of a pale peach shade, & a more intense pink works very well with my fair to medium complexion. I also noticed It has a slight shimmer in it which I love.
7. Maybelline lipstick, Edgars. This shade, 812 - is a very natural shade with a touch of pink - I really enjoy wearing this. Its very moisturizing & gives my lips a bit of a color boost while looking very natural at the same time.