Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a charm bracelet of love ♥



This is one of my fav. pieces...

A sterling silver customized/ personalized charm bracelet.. for you.. or someone close to your heart.


Charms:
stones (set in sterling silver bezel settings) :
1 x 6mm amethyst,
1x 6mm white topaz
1 x 8mm turquoise

6 x sterling silver Tags, with your choice of names/ dates/ numbers/ places/ whatever holds a memory to you or the receiver.

1 x Heart charm ( if you'd like another charm instead of the heart, please contact me before purchasing so that I can confirm I can make the charm you are wanting. )

1 x solid sterling silver bracelet rolo chain, with a sturdy, solid sterling silver lobster clasp.
(I also attach extra links at the end of the chain to make it adjustable.)

This item will come beautifully,. and securely gift wrapped.




R800 + R32 Postage (Tracking included, takes 3-5 days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment